Saturday, December 20, 2008

it's time.

ok. it's time. i've been talking about getting a blog forever. well, i finally created one, actually two. so that was progress, right... at least creating the blog(s)? but you see, now both blogs have just been sitting here for a few weeks doing nothing, saying nothing, not really even looking pretty- just sitting. see, i have this problem of wanting to either go all out on something or not doing it at all (also known as being a perfectionist). and then i also have this other problem of needing to so compartmentalize my life that i thought i would use one blog for "day to day" stuff and fun pictures, etc. and the other blog for my more "oh so reflective, deep, intellectually-stimulating thoughts and insights" (haha). well, i have finally given in... call it reluctancy or peer pressure or sheer determination. nonetheless. i'm blogging. and it's fun. even if i can't be "all" (opposed to "nothing") about my blog(s) consistently, at least i have officially posted an entry- and i plan to continue doing so. therefore that's problem #1 defeated... now i'm still stuck with my 2nd problem, because i would like to regularly keep up with both blogs, depending on what kind-of mood i am in. but, unless something changed when i wasn't looking, my job title is still "personal assistant" -which means that i have to manage two people's schedules (and sadly that does not mean that i get twice as many hours in a day, though i think it should). who knows, maybe i will be able to clone myself one of these days; that'd be amazing (ha, not really- i actually think that would take away the uniqueness and intricacy of each person and his/her design, but we won't get into my thoughts on that, at least not in this blog, lol). my eyelids are quickly closing, but to all you bloggers out there who have been anxiously waiting for me to post my first entry, you should be proud. thanks for inviting me. i'm glad to be here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your first post! (i LOVE the birds in the background, hehe)
CANNOT wait for the wisdom that will inevitably flow from your mind onto this screen. love you roommate!

Followers